This post is created 2 years ago, the content may be outdated.
Assume that you have encountered the following problem.
Here’s the procedure to solve the problem.
- Disable Memory integrity under Settings > Windows Security > Device Security > Core Isolation
- Disable Device Guard in Group Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Device Guard
- Turn off Hyper-V related function in Control Panel > Turn Windows features on or off
- Disable Hyper-V related service in Service
- Disable Hyper-V in BCD by executing
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off with administrator privilege.